The Silicon Valley Roller Girls are always accepting new sponsorships. We accept all contributions in the means of monetary donation, goods, professional services, in-kind trade, or hosting a fundraiser/promotional event — we can custom build a sponsorship package specific to your needs.
Contact our sponsorship lead at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why become a sponsor?
Roller Derby is the fastest growing sport in the world, and supporting your local roller derby is an excellent way to get your business seen by hundreds of our die-hard fans. According to the WFTDA 2012 Demographic Survey:
- 82% percent of all fans know the businesses that support their local roller derby league, and nearly 95% hold a favorable opinion of these businesses.
- 78% make a point to patronize businesses that sponsor their local league.
- A third (33%) of fans have a household income of at least $75,000 per year.
- 98% of all fans agree that roller derby bouts provide good entertainment value for their money. And many roller derby fans are hard to reach with traditional sports advertising.
- The 25‐34-year-old demographic comprises 38% of fans, while 35‐54‐year‐olds make up another 45%. Ten percent of fans are 24 years old or younger and only 8% are 55 or older. The average age among all fans is 37.
SVRG is a skater operated and volunteer run non-profit organization that is always accepting help from community volunteers and we have a wide variety of internships available.
Contact email@example.com for more information on volunteering a professional service.
Fans can support SVRG by donating through PayPal